What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
First... I would like to start the following by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...
and a happy New Year. :)

The following is an attempt to shed some light on what REALLY is going on out there on the metals markets...
And to possibly help those who read this that are proactive to have a better New Year...
I feel indebted to throw this bone out here...
***(and i do not care how it tastes to any naysayers... so please save it... dont grasp at straws that aren't there so just take it with a grain of salt if you are a / the "harsh critic")***

Some of you may have asked yourself WHY silver is doing what it is doing- ? ? ?
right ? ? ?
IF you have not....
Then you REALLY should do so... on an obviously deeper level.
So far... no one has pointed out what is becoming more and more the obvious elephant in the room...
SO....... I will.
And... I will just put it out here... in layman's terms... and without further adu...

There are many factors causing silvers rise as well as the rise of other metals...
Very few out there are aware... metals in general are about to skyrocket... particularly Silver.
Most... are late to the secret silent party that has been going on for some time now...
and are unaware of this...
and what most are unaware of is what has been going on quietly behind the scenes...
and the fact that people in the know have been quietly buying all and what they can... while they still can.
The final days of these LOW... yes i said LOW... prices are coming to an end.

For those who just scoffed at what i just said...
Do yourself a favor... not for my sake ... but for your own...
and DONT do a google search to get your information on futures / questions about this answered.
Try YouTube and search for metal analyst postings... economy futures outlooks etc... etc.... etc..... etc.... etc.
Make your own decisions based on facts ONLY...
Perhaps ... it will help you... on what YOU should do or not do in the very near future.

I AM NOT a financial advisor... I AM...... just a messenger.
I am the guy who is going to tell you here and now...
that you should prepare for the 2026 upcoming storms on the horizon...
in order to capitalize and or survive them.

I will end with this...
Make your own assessments and decisions and educate yourself...
To what is going on... and why it is going on... and even furthermore...
What is about to happen as a result.

I will post a video to help start you into this... and no i am NOT promoting this guy or any others... never have and never will...
This is just ONE of the MANY people I personally pay attention to and watch... just to get you started on your journey looking into what i am saying for more clarity...
and he should be JUST the beginning of your search for the truths to what exactly is fueling the metals... and particularly this silver streak.

Best of luck to each and every one of you... and i hope this helps someone out there in some way.
JUST... BE VERY CAREFUL... when making any financial decisions based upon "buying in" on anything.
AND>>> The ole saying...
"you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em"... definitely applies.

May all of you who read this... at the very least... hopefully ...
begin to see the lights going into a New Year.

 
Because.... It is public by law.
All one has to be privy to IS....
the events and meetings calendars.

I want / would like to share some things.........................
But remember, we're not dealing with law abiding, honest, above-board people here. These people are nefarious, cheaters, greedy, out for themselves, criminals, thieves, and every other type of nasty vermin. They would meet in secret to discuss how they can cheat/game the system. They wouldn't want that meeting to be public with records and such.
 
First... I would like to start the following by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...
and a happy New Year. :)

The following is an attempt to shed some light on what REALLY is going on out there on the metals markets...
And to possibly help those who read this that are proactive to have a better New Year...
I feel indebted to throw this bone out here...
***(and i do not care how it tastes to any naysayers... so please save it... dont grasp at straws that aren't there so just take it with a grain of salt if you are a / the "harsh critic")***

Some of you may have asked yourself WHY silver is doing what it is doing- ? ? ?
right ? ? ?
IF you have not....
Then you REALLY should do so... on an obviously deeper level.
So far... no one has pointed out what is becoming more and more the obvious elephant in the room...
SO....... I will.
And... I will just put it out here... in layman's terms... and without further adu...

There are many factors causing silvers rise as well as the rise of other metals...
Very few out there are aware... metals in general are about to skyrocket... particularly Silver.
Most... are late to the secret silent party that has been going on for some time now...
and are unaware of this...
and what most are unaware of is what has been going on quietly behind the scenes...
and the fact that people in the know have been quietly buying all and what they can... while they still can.
The final days of these LOW... yes i said LOW... prices are coming to an end.

For those who just scoffed at what i just said...
Do yourself a favor... not for my sake ... but for your own...
and DONT do a google search to get your information on futures / questions about this answered.
Try YouTube and search for metal analyst postings... economy futures outlooks etc... etc.... etc..... etc.... etc.
Make your own decisions based on facts ONLY...
Perhaps ... it will help you... on what YOU should do or not do in the very near future.

I AM NOT a financial advisor... I AM...... just a messenger.
I am the guy who is going to tell you here and now...
that you should prepare for the 2026 upcoming storms on the horizon...
in order to capitalize and or survive them.

I will end with this...
Make your own assessments and decisions and educate yourself...
To what is going on... and why it is going on... and even furthermore...
What is about to happen as a result.

I will post a video to help start you into this... and no i am NOT promoting this guy or any others... never have and never will...
This is just ONE of the MANY people I personally pay attention to and watch... just to get you started on your journey looking into what i am saying for more clarity...
and he should be JUST the beginning of your search for the truths to what exactly is fueling the metals... and particularly this silver streak.

Best of luck to each and every one of you... and i hope this helps someone out there in some way.
JUST... BE VERY CAREFUL... when making any financial decisions based upon "buying in" on anything.
AND>>> The ole saying...
"you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em"... definitely applies.

May all of you who read this... at the very least... hopefully ...
begin to see the lights going into a New Year.


Great synopsis ARC and excellent video, I'm gonna share that one. I've been singing the praises of Silver for the last 5 years and was fortunate to start rolling over my 401K's when Silver was at $19. Seems some of the Chicken Little's and naysayers don't know what's really going on, they just go by their "feelings" or what they "think" is happening. Rather than argue with them, I started posting Spot price screenshots back in September. We can argue about "feelings" but can't argue with fact and reality.
 
First... I would like to start the following by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...
and a happy New Year. :)

The following is an attempt to shed some light on what REALLY is going on out there on the metals markets...
And to possibly help those who read this that are proactive to have a better New Year...
I feel indebted to throw this bone out here...
***(and i do not care how it tastes to any naysayers... so please save it... dont grasp at straws that aren't there so just take it with a grain of salt if you are a / the "harsh critic")***

Some of you may have asked yourself WHY silver is doing what it is doing- ? ? ?
right ? ? ?
IF you have not....
Then you REALLY should do so... on an obviously deeper level.
So far... no one has pointed out what is becoming more and more the obvious elephant in the room...
SO....... I will.
And... I will just put it out here... in layman's terms... and without further adu...

There are many factors causing silvers rise as well as the rise of other metals...
Very few out there are aware... metals in general are about to skyrocket... particularly Silver.
Most... are late to the secret silent party that has been going on for some time now...
and are unaware of this...
and what most are unaware of is what has been going on quietly behind the scenes...
and the fact that people in the know have been quietly buying all and what they can... while they still can.
The final days of these LOW... yes i said LOW... prices are coming to an end.

For those who just scoffed at what i just said...
Do yourself a favor... not for my sake ... but for your own...
and DONT do a google search to get your information on futures / questions about this answered.
Try YouTube and search for metal analyst postings... economy futures outlooks etc... etc.... etc..... etc.... etc.
Make your own decisions based on facts ONLY...
Perhaps ... it will help you... on what YOU should do or not do in the very near future.

I AM NOT a financial advisor... I AM...... just a messenger.
I am the guy who is going to tell you here and now...
that you should prepare for the 2026 upcoming storms on the horizon...
in order to capitalize and or survive them.

I will end with this...
Make your own assessments and decisions and educate yourself...
To what is going on... and why it is going on... and even furthermore...
What is about to happen as a result.

I will post a video to help start you into this... and no i am NOT promoting this guy or any others... never have and never will...
This is just ONE of the MANY people I personally pay attention to and watch... just to get you started on your journey looking into what i am saying for more clarity...
and he should be JUST the beginning of your search for the truths to what exactly is fueling the metals... and particularly this silver streak.

Best of luck to each and every one of you... and i hope this helps someone out there in some way.
JUST... BE VERY CAREFUL... when making any financial decisions based upon "buying in" on anything.
AND>>> The ole saying...
"you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em"... definitely applies.

May all of you who read this... at the very least... hopefully ...
begin to see the lights going into a New Year.


Merry Christmas as well Arc.
 
But remember, we're not dealing with law abiding, honest, above-board people here. These people are nefarious, cheaters, greedy, out for themselves, criminals, thieves, and every other type of nasty vermin. They would meet in secret to discuss how they can cheat/game the system. They wouldn't want that meeting to be public with records and such.

As the late comedian George Carlin said... "It's a big club, and you ain’t in it."
 
As the late comedian George Carlin said... "It's a big club, and you ain’t in it."
Loved George Carlin. He had a unique way of exposing all kinds of nastiness in a comical way, getting us all to really think about what was really going on.
 
Can you imagine silver being $100.00 an oz! Maybe next year!
$100 oz Silver is within sight. Can you imagine Silver being $500 oz? Stay tuned and hold.
 
And... silver creeps around $70..........

tick tock... tick tock.

So............... curious..................................

What are YOU going to do ? ? ?

Stay ? ? ?
Play ? ? ?
Fold ? ? ?

No matter the choice...
The gamble must be made before seeing the next cards... Based upon and considering the possibilities.

Would like to know where any of you currently stand.... So ? ? ?

Feel free to express yourself.
 
And... silver creeps around $70..........

tick tock... tick tock.

So............... curious..................................

What are YOU going to do ? ? ?

Stay ? ? ?
Play ? ? ?
Fold ? ? ?

No matter the choice...
The gamble must be made before seeing the next cards... Based upon and considering the possibilities.

Would like to know where any of you currently stand.... So ? ? ?

Feel free to express yourself.
For me personally, I choose STAY so I'm Holding. I might be in a different situation as I have physical Silver stored in depositories from my 401K rollovers. I've been through the stock market downturn in 2008 - 2010. What I did back then was as the market started crashing, I moved my 401K out of stocks and into bonds. No big % returns in bonds but my money was much safer back then and I had only lost about $1,600 before I made the switch.

But I heard horror stories about people losing 40%, 50% or more of their retirement money. Some people even needed to go back to work because their savings got wiped out. I've never sold any silver/gold goodies that I've found while detecting, so I'll continue to hold them as well. That said, I did spend some clad quarters over the years, lol.
 
Presently, I'm holding until the market does a $4 correction from it's current number.
Don in SoCal
Hmm... Don....
Silver will be correcting at over 4 dollars within weeks.

Silver will begin to swing like gold soon... 10-20- 30 dollars at a time.... on its way higher.
Furthermore....
Everyone will be lined up to scarf your silver fast and gladly... so... :)
 
Last edited:
So at $70 would it be advisable to buy now? I have a lot I bought between 20 & 30 but hell if it's going past 100 even 70 is a deal.
That's the thing, the price looks high today, but a few months from now, might look like a bargain. I know Silver is going to skyrocket, it's already lifted off and on its way. But only you can determine if you want to buy more at current prices. But one things for sure, Silver has never crashed and gone to 0. It dips like anything else but over time comes back up. And with the increasing demand for silver for industrial uses, I don't see it dropping substantially, only continuing to increase.
 
Damn, I've never made so many screenshots in my life, lol. Silver now at $71oz!!

1766510174127.webp
 
That's the thing, the price looks high today, but a few months from now, might look like a bargain. I know Silver is going to skyrocket, it's already lifted off and on its way. But only you can determine if you want to buy more at current prices. But one things for sure, Silver has never crashed and gone to 0. It dips like anything else but over time comes back up. And with the increasing demand for silver for industrial uses, I don't see it dropping substantially, only continuing to increase.
And when it dips.... BUY MORE ! ! !
 
Have you tried to sell some silver lately? Some places aren't buying at all. Others will only buy at a substantial discount as they don't want to be stuck holding the bag with large quantities should the market tank on them. Lots of refineries are behind schedule and have huge quantities on hand.
 
Have you tried to sell some silver lately? Some places aren't buying at all. Others will only buy at a substantial discount as they don't want to be stuck holding the bag with large quantities should the market tank on them. Lots of refineries are behind schedule and have huge quantities on hand.
No problem selling any silver anywhere around here.
The problem is finding it at great prices.

IF you are talking about alloyed 90% + silver then yes... of course they are buying it way back from melt.
There are tons of it everywhere out there... and refineries would rather not melt it... for many reasons... FOR NOW anyway.
Don't worry... it will be OVER melt for 90% soon enough.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom