What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
ARC. I remember when you stated that gold would never go below $1500 again. Then, it did dip just below a few days later, but went up over $1500 the next day, as I recall, and gone up just like you predicted ever since. You were absolutely correct with exception of that very small short lived dip.
I am HEAVY with silver and am going to stay where I'm at, but I'm going to go watch the vid now and maybe this post will get me doing more research and maybe to buy some more at the "ridiculous" current price.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all
 
For those who may need some guidance.

 
ARC. I remember when you stated that gold would never go below $1500 again. Then, it did dip just below a few days later, but went up over $1500 the next day, as I recall, and gone up just like you predicted ever since. You were absolutely correct with exception of that very small short lived dip.
I am HEAVY with silver and am going to stay where I'm at, but I'm going to go watch the vid now and maybe this post will get me doing more research and maybe to buy some more at the "ridiculous" current price.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all
Funnny... i dont remember any dip. :)
Seriously.

I think it almost did... but i never saw it break it.... but hey... i dont hawk it.
 
ARC. I remember when you stated that gold would never go below $1500 again. Then, it did dip just below a few days later, but went up over $1500 the next day, as I recall, and gone up just like you predicted ever since. You were absolutely correct with exception of that very small short lived dip.
I am HEAVY with silver and am going to stay where I'm at, but I'm going to go watch the vid now and maybe this post will get me doing more research and maybe to buy some more at the "ridiculous" current price.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all
PS....
And this quoted post is for all of you....

Normally... during this time of year... metals really dont move... and in fact may slump slightly.
This is not a "normal" run.

Also.... I will point out something else.... of a negative about all this....
Typically...
When metals act the way they do it can reflect other things at play... some of which can be negatives.

Things are weird all the way around silver and will continue to be so,,,, just take it all in for now...
There are MANY factors at play here with silver in particular.

MAke your decisions with regards to "holding or selling OR buying" using YOUR knowledge by doing homework BEFORE you make any moves... then decide for yourself what the best play for you is going to be.
Dont think i have some crystal ball ... for i do not own one...
I traded it for Rum long ago. :)
 
Last edited:
And... in one single day... today... SPOT = 71.41 - 71.53 with a 2.43 gain in one single day.
AND... gain was 3 dollars on futures.


[td width="32.991%"]
71.585 -


[/td][td width="66.8806%"]
+3.020
​

[/td]​
 
IF anyone would ask me what they should do......... that is an easy one to answer... FOR NOW.

Buy what you can AFFORD to buy... and ONLY what you can afford to buy ONLY

..... and hold.

And sell if and when you have to,.
 
Last edited:
And... silver creeps around $70..........

tick tock... tick tock.

So............... curious..................................

What are YOU going to do ? ? ?

Would like to know where any of you currently stand.... So ? ? ?

Feel free to express yourself

My New Year resolution, Dig more Silver. Looks like 72 is coming on fast!
 
Last edited:
IF anyone would ask me what I would do......... that is an easy one to answer... FOR NOW.

Buy what you can AFFORD to buy... and ONLY what you can afford to buy ONLY

..... and hold.

And sell if and when you have to,.
I totally agree, don't spend your food or rent money, only buy what you can comfortably afford. And when you find Silver/Gold while detecting, hold if and for as long as you can. Here's another good video I came across ARC, this really explains all the things going on in the background that the general public had no idea about, saves you and I a lot of typing, lol.

 
Some out there... always continually buy and hold and never sell... because they can afford to do so.
I personally have never had that luxury.
SO...
IF anyone would ask me what they should do......... that is an easy one to answer... FOR NOW.

Buy what you can AFFORD to buy... and ONLY what you can afford to buy ONLY

..... and hold.

And sell if and when you have to,.
Edited as well.
 
Just a couple of gold one's that I have a bid on.

Screenshot_20251223_173741_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20251223_173713_Chrome.webp


This is in Canadian $
The refinery is paying 5836.74 each for the Krugerrand
No problem getting silver processed up here.
Yes there's a hit on the scrap.
Gatewest Coin Ltd. - Current Buy Prices for Scrap Gold & Silver Bullion https://share.google/jHnm2fGS37A0By88I
 
I totally agree, don't spend your food or rent money, only buy what you can comfortably afford. And when you find Silver/Gold while detecting, hold if and for as long as you can. Here's another good video I came across ARC, this really explains all the things going on in the background that the general public had no idea about, saves you and I a lot of typing, lol.


Alot of these guys making alot of these videos are "new on the scene" now that silver is taking stage.
Some of which are joining the bandwagon to garner hits of course.

When i first took notice / was aware of things behind the scenes might be brewing...
there were only a handful of guys and a couple of videos that i felt were on it.

I have refrained from speaking out about it until now due to many reasons.... one i was still waiting for these current days.
It would have fell on deaf ears anyway.... or in this case.... deaf eyes rather. :P
 
Last edited:
Alot of these guys making alot of these videos are "new on the scene" now that silver is taking stage.
Some of which are joining the bandwagon to garner hits of course.

When i first took notice / was aware of things behind the scenes might be brewing...
there were only a handful of guys and a couple of videos that i felt were on it.

I have refrained from speaking out about it until now due to many reasons.... one i was still waiting for these current days.
It would have fell on deaf ears anyway.... or in this case.... deaf eyes rather. :P
I will leave you all with this... just so you know... the U.S. and Canada are late to this...

The rest of The World has had a lead on us.... and been hip to this coming.
In other parts of The World... people have been on it to the point of silver being hard to get.
in fact.... many metals in general for that matter.

My first awareness on silver came from a Hindu woman.
She stated factual data that could not be refuted... I then began my own research as to what has... was... and is really going on in the world of silver.
From that point it took me down many rabbit holes...
Until everything just started to make sense.
 
Last edited:
So at $70 would it be advisable to buy now? I have a lot I bought between 20 & 30 but hell if it's going past 100 even 70 is a deal.
This is a call... and as i mentioned on another post... i traded my crystal ball for rum long ago.

IF... you have a bunch... and you are tight on money... NO.
IF.... you have none and lots of money YES.
But truly... this is ME talking from MY perspective and not meant to fuel you in ANY direction.
Heh.
 
This is a call... and as i mentioned on another post... i traded my crystal ball for rum long ago.

IF... you have a bunch... and you are tight on money... NO.
IF.... you have none and lots of money YES.
But truly... this is ME talking from MY perspective and not meant to fuel you in ANY direction.
Heh.
Remember... there is ALWAYS a risk.

Sheesh many things could make silver plummet... none of which any of us would see coming until it happened...
SO ------ KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN MAKING ANY DECISIONS> !
 
Alot of these guys making alot of these videos are "new on the scene" now that silver is taking stage.
Some of which are joining the bandwagon to garner hits of course.

When i first took notice / was aware of things behind the scenes might be brewing...
there were only a handful of guys and a couple of videos that i felt were on it.

I have refrained from speaking out about it until now due to many reasons.... one i was still waiting for these current days.
It would have fell on deaf ears anyway.... or in this case.... deaf eyes rather. :P
Same here for the most part. If you remember my earlier posts several months ago, you saw some Chicken Littles "warning" everyone that the Precious Metals sky was falling and not to buy. We had a very short dip of about 2 days, in which the Chicken Littles posted saying "I warned you", then price rebounded and continued climbing, lol. That's why I started posting Spot price screenshots back in September. I didn't feel like arguing with the Chicken Littles, I'd rather show them the receipts that back up what I was saying. That said, have more price increases so a new post shortly.
 
The Rocket Ship has left the Launch Pad.

1766533201520.webp

1766533215881.webp

1766533233487.webp

Another good video that explains what's happening in the background. Also mentions Junk Silver, so for those who want to buy silver at the lowest price, they cover Junk Silver as probably the best way to get more silver on a budget.

 
Just leaning back absorbing what i have unleashed on this thread... sorta taking it all in.

I will express my opinion based on facts...
Silver IS still below what I feel it should be normally.
I have always felt that silver was way undervalued and suppressed by the powers that be.
It seems that those powers that be have lost their grip on the suppression.

Like a spring that has been held down all these years... manipulated to be lower than it should for financial reasons from higher ups and beyond the influence of the people.

That spring has been greased... and the grip has been loosened to the point of loss of control.
That spring is about to be sprung ... possibly to never be recoiled again.

SO... with that said... it is in my opinion that silver... is going to exactly where it should be in price... whatever that number in the end shall be.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom