Silver mother load hurry it ends today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife found this in the paper Friday. Just showed it to me now. It's legit. Ordered a bag. I'm sharing it with you guys. If your zip code starts with the first 2 numbers you can order bags of silver image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Well they deserve it. I mean, it's like walking into a bar and yelling, "excuse me, everybody. Everybody. Shhh. Ok, so I found this amazing deal and wanted to share it with you. It's an ad that's selling skunk pelt hats , but don't worry they've removed the scent gland." We're all good natured fun loving folks here. Hey, at least we don't throw bottles.
Do you know if they have any hats left?

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is Tim 1235CE? while his words may not be received as flattering to some... they don't seem disappearanceable to me?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!, haven't logged in for over a year but felt overly compelled to chime in to and ask what in the hell are most of you all smoking????!!!!

For real????......This advertisement fooled people????.....sincerely???

Unreal, read all 60 comments and about half of you were still holding out hope that this was real??....and while I'm ranting, soooo much ridiculous talk about Chinese counterfeits...??!!......If this ad fooled you or you are someone who has recently bought a counterfeit Chinese coin then this is not the hobby for you......100 silver coins, yes, IN COLOR ONLY!!..............wow!

Mods, please save your efforts to erase this post, there will be no follow-up or on-going posts......

Come on people, make me proud to share such a great hobby as coin collecting or quit sucking up my oxygen!!

Greg
Chill Man.
Have another smoke or drink, whatever it is you do, and relax, will you.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a fool and his (or her) money are easily parted.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I never believe those ads in newspapers, rag magazines at checkouts and especially those ads on TV about silver and gold buyers coming to buy your silver/gold for outraguous prices. Again and Again there have been new reports, at least where I live, that these underpay customers by almost 50%. eeesh, I would have better luck at the local coinshops.

Just wondering, did the gentleman who ordered the bags of coins ever get them? Did I miss his response if he got them?

Sincerely, GarouLady

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I never believe those ads in newspapers, rag magazines at checkouts and especially those ads on TV about silver and gold buyers coming to buy your silver/gold for outraguous prices. Again and Again there have been new reports, at least where I live, that these underpay customers by almost 50%. eeesh, I would have better luck at the local coinshops.
True, but like someone else said, a fool and his money are soon parted. You are a victim to these buyers only if you allow yourself to be a victim. We live in the info age, info is at our fingertips. Yes, these people are sharks, but if I was selling a used car, I have an idea of what it's worth. Why would I settle for 50% less, when I could shop around and get more $?

ChrisNJ

Mar 23, 2013
Burlington County
Detector(s) used
CZ6a
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That add clearly states you will receive genuine Jefferson nickels minted before 1960, I fail to believe a detectorist who looks for coins could possibly fall for such a scummy add. Was the OP a rep for the company ?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That add clearly states you will receive genuine Jefferson nickels minted before 1960, I fail to believe a detectorist who looks for coins could possibly fall for such a scummy add. Was the OP a rep for the company ?

I read all his other posts because I thought the same thing but it seems like he is just a really nice guy that really believed he was giving us some great info.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read all his other posts because I thought the same thing but it seems like he is just a really nice guy that really believed he was giving us some great info.

Didnt he have only 2 or 3 posts before he started this thread?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ah out of town visiting gold and silver buying folks that will pay way out of line prices * for your gold & silver --on a sunday only buying event * of course they can only pay by check (which can not be cashed until Monday) * by which time they are long gone with your goods when you find out the checks no good. --LOL

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone get their "undiscovered riches" in the mail yet? This was in the Wichita eagle newspaper today. Made me curious how many ppl got boned and if anyone did get tge motherload

-beav3r

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who needs any rep on any site. Funny I can admit I got over excited quick and after further research I cancelled the bag. But what I did do is try and share what I thought was something good with people and believe e me there are lots of other words I want to put in place of people like you. Funny thing is I do roll hunting right. I try to help other hunters and while you spend 100 dollars in gas a week to do your pick ups and dumps I do mine while on the job artwork spending no money. Your the type that gets so excited when you drive to the bank pick up your box find 2 40%. Cool bro. Do you want my totals for the week 30 silver halves three of them 90s. And 3 s mint proofs. Might not be too crazy but remember I spend 0 dollars in gas. Just a slight lesson on how to make money my friend

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who needs any rep on any site. Funny I can admit I got over excited quick and after further research I cancelled the bag. But what I did do is try and share what I thought was something good with people and believe e me there are lots of other words I want to put in place of people like you. Funny thing is I do roll hunting right. I try to help other hunters and while you spend 100 dollars in gas a week to do your pick ups and dumps I do mine while on the job artwork spending no money. Your the type that gets so excited when you drive to the bank pick up your box find 2 40%. Cool bro. Do you want my totals for the week 30 silver halves three of them 90s. And 3 s mint proofs. Might not be too crazy but remember I spend 0 dollars in gas. Just a slight lesson on how to make money my friend

Someone's defensive.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haters are gonna hate. Don't care much. Reason why I let all these people run mouth diarrhea for 4 full pages before I responded. Keep spending 100 dollars a week in gas to make 9 dollars in silver. Lol and I'm the amateur. Laughing as I shut my computer off. G night

stonehenge

Aug 27, 2010
Haters gonna hate. Readers gonna read the fine print. There are no free lunches - or pots of silver at the end of a newsprint rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread