What's new

Silver pricing bouncing

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone have any ideas why the BIG ups & downs of the silver prices. I'm not seeing any news of the why.
 
Upvote 0
playing possum---- like the geico commercial. :BangHead::BangHead::sad11::sad11:
 
Silver is an international commodity, so news that swings gold and silver are not often in local news feeds. I keep an eye on it because I like to add to my cache at $15/oz or less, usually it needs to be around 14.40 spot. It's come close recently, not quite. I like to buy 1 oz. rounds, easy to keep and redeem if necessary.
 
From my perspective, silver has been locked in a four point range for three years. What are you seeing?

Nothing really special as I see it on the web site "COINFLATION", but ups & downs in double digit changes. I like to watch Bloomberg for anything on the worldwide scene, just in case.
 
More going sideways I think rather than up or down too much - bit of day trading rather than
massive safe haven investment or massive sell offs .
 
Lots of Countries are buying up the gold and silver under are noses.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom