What's new

silver ring and my first half dime. prepare to be disappointed

donkarlos

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Sov gt, Ctx
After a winter long ring drought I'm happy to be back in the game with a ring. Only silver but I welcome it to my collection. Not sure of the stone.
Yes it is actually only half of a dime. I suspect it is silver but there is no date... sorry if you feel tricked.

ForumRunner_20140308_170956.webp



ForumRunner_20140308_171014.webp



ForumRunner_20140308_171029.webp
 
Upvote 0
Better than the half zincoln I found yesterday...congrats on the silver ring.
 
Hey, my ex-wife fooled me for years, lol Nice ring!!!
 
Its probably black Onyx although in some of the Mexican jewelry I have seen black glass substituted for onyx. Half a silver dime is better then a nickle!!!
 
Thanks all. Sort of looks mexican but has 925 inside. Hopefully black onyx..seems undamaged.

Yeah, zincolns are the holiest coins in the sea.
 
Nice silver ring congrats
 
I like that ring!
 
Doncarlos, That is a lovely silver ring find.

I love the setting...very nice!

Lorraine
 
Got to love it
 
Thanks.. it does have an old style setting to it though I guess it isnt too, too old.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom