What's new

Silver Ring Help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Look like it has two guns crossed. Anyone have any guesses? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1916.webp
    IMG_1916.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1918.webp
    IMG_1918.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_1919.webp
    IMG_1919.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1915.webp
    IMG_1915.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1916.webp
    IMG_1916.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1917.webp
    IMG_1917.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1918.webp
    IMG_1918.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1919.webp
    IMG_1919.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1921.webp
    IMG_1921.webp
    33 KB · Views: 383
Garabaldi said:
I don't usually hunt the beaches, but the ground is frozen solid, so no other choice. But I am loving the beach now. :icon_thumleft: I may have to give up my colonial land hunts. ::)

Each to their own - Beach Hunter :wink: :D

Disclaimer:
The above comment is in no way aimed as an insult to those that choice the Beaches :-X
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
bigcypresshunter said:
CRUSADER said:
Garabaldi said:
Beach find. :-\

Bingo :wink: I think.
I didnt know you worked the beach G. Well that explains it. Too bad we will never see the details of this interesting ring.

I don't, its my powers of observation, you know that way people tell things from photos which should only be possible in the hands of an expert :D :D :D
The first think I thought was beach but you called it first. It doesnt take an expert, just living in Florida. Anything older than the 1950's caught in the waves looks like that. But like I said, I didnt know G searched the beach and I thought he would have told us something this important lol.. :wink:

It looks to have been a highly detailed ring at one time. Its a shame. Nice find anyway.

Check out this silver quarter caught in the waves.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-025E.webp
    MVC-025E.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0
Bramblefield, you nearly nailed it. This is the same style ring, same shape. Wow. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Bramblefield, you nearly nailed it. This is the same style ring, same shape. Wow. :icon_thumleft:

All but the open back.. I thought this was done on older rings to be size adjustable as opposed to more modern rings being sized :dontknow: I am no expert just throwing a wrench into the salad bowl
 
Upvote 0
Hate to say it, but it kind of reminds me of this...
 

Attachments

  • Olde_Skull_Bones.gif
    Olde_Skull_Bones.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
umrgolf2000 said:
Garabaldi said:
Bramblefield, you nearly nailed it. This is the same style ring, same shape. Wow. :icon_thumleft:

All but the open back.. I thought this was done on older rings to be size adjustable as opposed to more modern rings being sized :dontknow: I am no expert just throwing a wrench into the salad bowl
Are you saying that there wasn't backs on some rings? I thought the back was missing. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I think....God help us when I start thinking....I think if it is rifles it is an infantry ring. Crossed sabers would be a cavalry ring. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
I think....God help us when I start thinking....I think if it is rifles it is an infantry ring. Crossed sabers would be a cavalry ring. Monty
This is good news. I hope ist either one. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom