What's new

Silver ring in January...in NH, who woulda thunk?

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ground is finally starting to harden and freeze, although it is supposed to be 40 again on Wednesday. Managed to get out for a short little hunt at one of my tot lots and first silver of the year...in January..in NH...heck yeah!
MoreRing.webp
 
Upvote 34
2016 is being very good to you Q. That's a sweet ring.
 
Nice ring. Dig while you can.
 
qaela4, Very nice filigreed silver ring, congratulations. Not only would I have "thunk" it, I would "expect" it from you! Go find more and post them for us to enjoy vicariously. Sub 8-)
 
qaela4, Very nice filigreed silver ring, congratulations. Not only would I have "thunk" it, I would "expect" it from you! Go find more and post them for us to enjoy vicariously. Sub 8-)

LOL..."expect", now you're just asking for disappointment my friend...:laughing7:. During our dry times we all have to enjoy vicariously through our TNet connections.
 
Awesome! Congrats!
Tot lots, one of a few diggable spots left!

Last time out there was a half inch of frozen crust, after 3 days of constant sub freezing tempts, I'm guessing the "crust" is now at lest an inch or more.
 
Nice find for any time of year Qaela. Best of luck this year.
 
Awesome! Congrats!
Tot lots, one of a few diggable spots left!

Last time out there was a half inch of frozen crust, after 3 days of constant sub freezing tempts, I'm guessing the "crust" is now at lest an inch or more.


Yeah - lo 40s next couple days then 50 and rain Sunday which could make for some digging - BUT immediately back into the Arctic temps on Monday will probably quash that :(

dammit.

NIce ring!
 
Nice ring Q4! Glad to see that you are still able to get out on find the treasure.

Best of luck to you in 2016!
 
HEY NUMBER 4 , NICE SILVER RING SCORE .....
 
Nice score. It feels even better to find silver in January up in the N.E..
 
Nice silver! Congrats on 1st of the new year! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom