What's new

Silver saber plus

rey914v8

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Silicon Valley
Detector(s) used
Silver umax + 12x10
Hi All, New to the site. was thinking of buying this MD is it good for coin finding ?
What the diff between the other silver saber and umax. thanks in advance
 
I have a silver sabre ll and it hunts at 12 khz, you may check tesoro web page and look at the manual for info on differances
 
Thanks, I went and got me a Silver umax. my 1st time out collected $2.53. 2 dollars 2 quarters and 3 pennies. I can seem to find the time to MD, and when I get a chance I don't have the right digging tools. The ground here is rock hard feels like i need a jack hammer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom