What's new

Silver, silver, silver, silver! :-)

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, my lake where it all started. The deeper I get, the more I find.
Found three silver coins and a silver Saint Christopher medallion! :-)
Enjoy the pix, I'll take more later after I clean them up.
HH & GL
Brad
Forgot to say, I got the medallion and the Rosie in the same scoop! :-)
1466709669033.webp
1466709698030.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 51
Congrats on the silver and other nice finds
 
HEY, STAY OUT of my lakes!!! Stay on the beach where you landlubbers belong. Don't you know there are sharks in those waters? Only us professionals can handle them.

Actually fantastic for a non diver. Yes us divers know the deeper you get the more there is to find. BUT it is a secret. Congrats on the nice silvers.
 
Congratz on Silver! Keep it up!
 
Congrats on the silver and other nice finds
Thanks Art

HEY, STAY OUT of my lakes!!! Stay on the beach where you landlubbers belong. Don't you know there are sharks in those waters? Only us professionals can handle them.

Actually fantastic for a non diver. Yes us divers know the deeper you get the more there is to find. BUT it is a secret. Congrats on the nice silvers.
I have a hooka rig I have used here but I'm not talking deeper water, I'm talking deeper into the bottom.
Thanks

Gr8 finds, treblehunter. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you

Congratz on Silver! Keep it up!
Thanks, I hope to keep chasing the silver vein.
 
Good going Treb! That's a nice hand full of silver my man, congrats.
 
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet
Good for you Treble,, as the water warms up,
I'm sure you will be getting more.
Congrats
 
Back to the silver depths of the lake!
Sweet silver, silver, silver, silver!
Congrats!
 
Nice finds! Hats off to the guys who hunt the water.....a different breed!
 
Congrats on the silver, the silver, the silver and the silver. Lol awesome hunt
 
Brad you maniac! How deep were you this time?
 
you gill breathers are making us land sharks look feeble :-(. my ATPro can swim__________I just sink. gotta try some wet time some day
 
Sweet!! I'm starting to think I need to find me a lake.
 
Good going Treb! That's a nice hand full of silver my man, congrats.
Thanks Tom

Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet
Good for you Treble,, as the water warms up,
I'm sure you will be getting more.
Congrats
Should be more, most of those coins were early sixties dates.
Thanks

Back to the silver depths of the lake!
Sweet silver, silver, silver, silver!
Congrats!
Thanks beeps

Nice finds! Hats off to the guys who hunt the water.....a different breed!
Took me awhile to learn, I always did love the water
Thank you

Congrats on the silver, the silver, the silver and the silver. Lol awesome hunt
I love the medallion, still haven't had time to clean them. My nephew is getting married (rehearsal dinner)and I had a Dr appointment, didn't get in much time in the water.
Thanks J Cache

Brad you maniac! How deep were you this time?
3 ft (in the dirt)

you gill breathers are making us land sharks look feeble :-(. my ATPro can swim__________I just sink. gotta try some wet time some day
Leave it for me. Lol
Much nicer in the water.
Thanks

Sweet!! I'm starting to think I need to find me a lake.
Nothing ventured nothing gained
Thanks
 
Nice, nice, nice, nice! Sweet silver! Great job, you are inspiring me to want to water hunt! Congrats and HH
 
Nice job on the silvers Treble. That medallion looks nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom