What's new

Silver, silver, silver, silver! :-)

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, my lake where it all started. The deeper I get, the more I find.
Found three silver coins and a silver Saint Christopher medallion! :-)
Enjoy the pix, I'll take more later after I clean them up.
HH & GL
Brad
Forgot to say, I got the medallion and the Rosie in the same scoop! :-)
1466709669033.webp
1466709698030.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 51
Very nice finds, Congratulations!
 
TH, That is a load of Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssweet Sssssssssssssssssssssssilver! Ssssssssssssssssssub. 8-)
kaa snake.webp
 
Sweet silver scores Brad. Congrats on finding those in the deeper water.:occasion14:
 
It's always fun when there's so much variation in the finds. Water hunting is best at that.

Nice!
 
Nice, nice, nice, nice! Sweet silver! Great job, you are inspiring me to want to water hunt! Congrats and HH

hit it hard heheheh

Congrats on the sweet keepers!

Nice haul Brad...:occasion14:

Nice job on the silvers Treble. That medallion looks nice.

Very nice finds, Congratulations!

TH, That is a load of Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssweet Sssssssssssssssssssssssilver! Ssssssssssssssssssub. 8-)
View attachment 1329044

Sweet silver scores Brad. Congrats on finding those in the deeper water.:occasion14:

Thanks everyone for your kind replies!
 
20160624_095727.webp20160624_095811.webp20160624_095840.webp20160624_095907.webp

All cleaned up!


The medallion is a Haywarl Sterling
 
Atta boy bud. That place just gives and gives and gives
 
That place is going to pay for your excal!! Nice round of Silvers!!
 
Atta boy bud. That place just gives and gives and gives
Iv'e been right in the exact same spots that Iv'e been last two summers, just amazing hot it just keeps hiding stuff around iron. I keep clearing out nails and finding silver right below it!
Thanks bud, wish you would come down and try it out.

Thanks

That place is going to pay for your excal!! Nice round of Silvers!!
Last year at the end of the summer I totaled up 35 silver coins from the other lake, not this one. I used the NGC values for the lowest G value, just for those 35 it was $155.00

Thanks Joe, I have been using the Deus, it works great in that fresh water (it wouldn't hold a candle in the salt water compared to the Excal). I was using the Excalibur in this hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom