Silver slump finally over!!!

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
My day started out by driving over to a buddies house and helping him look for his possibly lost in the yard wedding ring. After 30 minutes of methodically searching the area he thought he lost it no luck. The upside is he lives in a house built in the late 1800's so with his permission I began searching his yard.. Two hours later and a little bit of clad I left his house with my head held low asking myself how could this be no silver, not even a wheat penny.. Still having a little time left before I had to be at work, I thought well why not detect my own yard for the 18th time.. My house was built in 56' and I have managed to find only on silver dime in my whole yard.. But today I found my second silver piece out of my yard.. This silver childs ring was 5" deep and has a sterling stamp on it.. Just to let you know the last piece of silver I found was on January 2 so this was a long slump for me....

Attachments

• ring23.jpg
    ring23.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 260
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 297
Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...like the ring...

HH
-GC

mlw67

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Nice! Nothing like finding treasure in your own yard! Congrats on breaking the slump--I had that problem this year too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread