What's new

Silver Spinner Ring

bigfish313

Full Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
118
Reaction score
203
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Cerrito CA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and BH SS II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in a local park. The outer ring of stars rotates on the inner ring. It's like finding two rings in one!



 
Upvote 22
Cool ring...been a long time since I found a silver ring.
 
great_find.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Awesome find BF313! High 80's low 90's VDI, I assume? This is the month for spinner silver rings...Where you are, there should be lots of fine Mexican silver jewelry in your local soccer field lawns! Sub 8-)
 
I found a gold spinner ring once, different type though.


attachment.php
 
Good looking ring
 
Certainly one of the oddest posted lately.It is really cool.
 
Awesome find BF313! High 80's low 90's VDI, I assume? This is the month for spinner silver rings...Where you are, there should be lots of fine Mexican silver jewelry in your local soccer field lawns! Sub 8-)

Thanks! It was a solid 91 at 4 inches. Great idea about the soccer field! Going there on Friday.


Certainly one of the oddest posted lately.It is really cool.

You think this one is odd? Check out the one I found last week... I have never seen anything like it.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/475065-mercedes-benz-bling-ring.html
 
that's a nice chunky ring!, really cool design on it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom