What's new

Silver spot at 12.67 right now. Yikes!!

They are just trying to get ME to spend my hunting $$$$$. I ordered a gold "Prospector" last night (hadn't never seen a gold one just silver) and almost bought a bar a few mins ago but held my guns. Seems all I like is sold out so I will hold my money another day (or night). HH Mark
 
this is ridiculus. i am gettin alittle scared now
 
What goes up...must come down.
 
ugotit22 said:
this is ridiculus. i am gettin alittle scared now

Thats what they want...is to shake you out...its only paper traders that are trying to fool you,DO NOT FOLD YOUR CARDS YET!!! The fundamentals have not changed,this is manipulation at its finest (never seen before)...I told you we would see $12 (check my posts)...I was right,and I still am in the game-buying tommorow again!...03/09 you'll thank me
 
You said it MIGHT get to 12... and if it goes below there that we COULD see anything at that point. Hardly you TELLING us anything lol. =) Just playing with you though... it was a very nice "prediction". I didn't see it coming myself.

At 12.76 as we speak... crazy. I wouldn't get scared though. I recently sold a nice chunk when it was $17.40 and have a friend who refused to sell then or at all since he is more long term than me and he is brushing this $12.76 business off like it is nothing because he is long haul whereas I am quite happy as I made a nice buck and am looking to buy more now and am being given a SWEET price (asssuming I find a dealer with some).

No dealers had panick sellers yet... but I am hoping that after this 12 dollar business they will.

~Dave
 
Currently $12.53,,,,,,,,, CRAZY

Dollar is looking stronger....... I'd still rather be in silver than paper money.
dollarindex.jpg
 
BBcardsRI said:
You said it MIGHT get to 12... and if it goes below there that we COULD see anything at that point. Hardly you TELLING us anything lol. =) Just playing with you though... it was a very nice "prediction". I didn't see it coming myself.

At 12.76 as we speak... crazy. I wouldn't get scared though. I recently sold a nice chunk when it was $17.40 and have a friend who refused to sell then or at all since he is more long term than me and he is brushing this $12.76 business off like it is nothing because he is long haul whereas I am quite happy as I made a nice buck and am looking to buy more now and am being given a SWEET price (asssuming I find a dealer with some).

No dealers had panick sellers yet... but I am hoping that after this 12 dollar business they will.

~Dave

...I stand corrected yes...I got a bit excited while having drank to many beers last night watching the markets...My appologies for that :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom