What's new

Silver Spot at $17.30 now

myprecious

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
So you know.

Gold hit (all-time) highs and is at $1040 as well.

:hello2:
 
Upvote 0
its been flirting with $17 for the last week or so. i have a feeling we'll see $20 before too long :thumbsup:
 
Middle of the week. By Friday, it will retreat to $16.75. Expect for silver and gold to increase throughout the fall.
 
myprecious said:
So you know.

Gold hit (all-time) highs and is at $1040 as well.

:hello2:

Now if SILVER will hit an all time high .... hmmmm. I think it was .... $50 an ounce?

OH YEA BABY!! LOL
 
jrf30 said:
myprecious said:
So you know.

Gold hit (all-time) highs and is at $1040 as well.

:hello2:

Now if SILVER will hit an all time high .... hmmmm. I think it was .... $50 an ounce?

OH YEA BABY!! LOL

Yeah if silver hits all time record of $50 an ounce I think we should all pool together and buy an island in the Carribean.

At $50 an ounce each 90% half dollar is worth $18 and a roll is worth $361!!!

You said it John, OH YEA BABY!!!
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
jrf30 said:
myprecious said:
So you know.

Gold hit (all-time) highs and is at $1040 as well.

:hello2:

Now if SILVER will hit an all time high .... hmmmm. I think it was .... $50 an ounce?

OH YEA BABY!! LOL

Yeah if silver hits all time record of $50 an ounce I think we should all pool together and buy an island in the Carribean.

At $50 an ounce each 90% half dollar is worth $18 and a roll is worth $361!!!

You said it John, OH YEA BABY!!!
You think there's competition now.
 
I think people start pulling silver fillings out of their teeth at $35/oz.
 
myprecious said:
I think people start pulling silver fillings out of their teeth at $35/oz.
They'll start pulling them out of other peoples' teeth at $50.00 ;D
 
Years ago I met this guy that cremates people. So he asks me to come down and watch how the operation works. While I'm there I ask him what he does with the silver fillings and gold crowns. He said that they are just pulverized into ash/pebbles and can't be recovered. He works by himself and I bet he pulled the teeth. (this was around the big gold and silver high).
Before I left just out of curiosity I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Years ago I met this guy that cremates people. So he asks me to come down and watch how the operation works. While I'm there I ask him what he does with the silver fillings and gold crowns. He said that they are just pulverized into ash/pebbles and can't be recovered. He works by himself and I bet he pulled the teeth. (this was around the big gold and silver high).
Before I left just out of curiosity I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception.
"I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception"

Whenever one has a body to 'get rid of' it is always nice to know a handy mortician...I keep one in my Blackberry.
:wink:
 
mountainman 2 said:
myprecious said:
I think people start pulling silver fillings out of their teeth at $35/oz.
They'll start pulling them out of other peoples' teeth at $50.00 ;D

Funny. ;D
 
I think it'd be way cool to have a friend who was a mortician, or who owned a crematorium.
 
bucksguy81 said:
I'd love to see it hit $20.00!

March of 2010...

$21.00 ounce! no sooner. You will see the mid winter slide start soon before the Spring price jump.
 
We will see. The market is an unstable wave right now.

Golden Silver
 
OPEC is conspiring against the dollar. This thing is about to explode.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Years ago I met this guy that cremates people. So he asks me to come down and watch how the operation works. While I'm there I ask him what he does with the silver fillings and gold crowns. He said that they are just pulverized into ash/pebbles and can't be recovered. He works by himself and I bet he pulled the teeth. (this was around the big gold and silver high).
Before I left just out of curiosity I asked him if he was ever offered any money to dispose of a body,quiet like. Naturally he denied it, but his reaction was indicative of deception.

U got someone you need to off, quietly? :laughing7:
 
"U got someone you need to off, quietly? "
No, I like people too much. Then again, there are a few individuals I'd like to see get a tar & feather job like in the old days. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom