What's new

SILVER TRADE CROSS ( CRUCIFIX) !!!!

SPORTSTER

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
THIS IS A HAND MADE CRUCUFIX FOUND AT A FAMOUS INDIAN SACHEM LONG HOUSE AREA .... I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP WITH THE HALLMARK. APPRECIATE ANY HELP.
 

Attachments

  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,471
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,442
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,446
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,433
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,417
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,431
Upvote 0
Nice Cross! :thumbsup: I love the silver ones! I found a one similar except mine was brass .. it good to know this shape was used it seem more than once I found mine where there was once a very large fur trading village... I will dig in to my books to see if I can help you with that touch mark.

My detecting is mostly in the fur trade era 1600 and 1700's you can see more of my finds at http://www.bobsphotogallery.com/gallery2/v/FurTrade/
 

Attachments

  • Furtradecross.webp
    Furtradecross.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,243
This is one Great Cross and I will look for the Mark for you :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom