What's new

Silver uMax

sandnut

Full Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II uMax , Tesoro Silver uMax, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver uMax found Silver:clapping:. Found during Spring break. Those are diamonds in the Jesus pendent, used my diamond tester to make sure :super:..............GOOOOOOO SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HH 2 ALL!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 111_0043.webp
    111_0043.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 143
Great job! Consider that Silver uMax paid for. That is if it hasn't paid for itself already.
 
I had a woman friend that used her Silver Umax while wading in shallow water. She always found the goodies. What got me is when she dug a deep coin she said it ALMOST made a sound. Say What? :icon_scratch:
 
Is that with the speaker or headphones or telepathy? LOL
luvsdux
 
Ok, I can assume that when my detector almost makes a sound I almost found silver! Look what I missed! Nice find !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom