What's new

Silver Up - My sell prices

scotty1418

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've been roll hunting since about January and so far amased a 'huge' $180 face in 40% and $20 in 90% halves.

Today I found a buyer at 12x face for the 90 and $50/roll for 40% (5x face!)

I'd encourage you guys to keep looking for competitive prices when selling...especially right now with silver pretty high.


In other news, 1 of my 2 boxes produced 10 40% and 1 Franklin which is quite good for my area :)
 
Upvote 0
I will buy at 12X face for 90%. Maybe slightly higher if prices stay this high - still concerned this is temporary.

I don't like to hold 40% (love to find it, lol) so i'll only pay $45 a roll.

I'll buy NIFC halves including proofs for 80 cents each.

pm me if you are interested.
 
LemonThrower said:
I'll buy NIFC halves including proofs for 80 cents each.

pm me if you are interested.
I just dumped a ton of NIFCs........which u had posted this earlier, no one in my area wanted em, I needed the money so back into the wild they went. If I come across more I will keep em back and PM you
 
NIFC - I am no longer buying NIFC.

Here is what i found out. there are a ton of nifc halves on ebay in mint rolls for about 75 cents per coin. those are bu, not scratched from circulating. there are also proofs for not much more and also silver proofs.

i was thinking that these are going to be valuable some day due to the low mintage. well that day is a long time away. if i'm going to sock coins away and tie up funds i think it will be the proofs.

I am still buying 90% and 40% and wheats though.
 
LemonThrower said:
NIFC - I am no longer buying NIFC.

Here is what i found out. there are a ton of nifc halves on ebay in mint rolls for about 75 cents per coin. those are bu, not scratched from circulating. there are also proofs for not much more and also silver proofs.

i was thinking that these are going to be valuable some day due to the low mintage. well that day is a long time away. if i'm going to sock coins away and tie up funds i think it will be the proofs.

I am still buying 90% and 40% and wheats though.

what are you paying for wheat rolls?
 
Yes, what are your prices on wheats?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom