postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to share some of my recent finds...some are from my lunch break I've been hunting an old ballfield. Also tried a couple of vacant lots and scored some keepers. Went back to the farmhouse where I dug a shield nickel a couple of weeks ago and found a few more things today with Brentallica. Thanks for looking all. HH, Griff
Just wanted to share some of my recent finds...some are from my lunch break I've been hunting an old ballfield. Also tried a couple of vacant lots and scored some keepers. Went back to the farmhouse where I dug a shield nickel a couple of weeks ago and found a few more things today with Brentallica. Thanks for looking all. HH, Griff
That 1908 Indian is in great condition.








