What's new

Simply THE best!

skompier

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico Territory
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best deal anywhere and fast shipping. Too bad I wasn't home to sign for the box. Don't shop anywhere else or you're dumb.
 
Umm...I was commenting on my business with Bart. He's the best. IMO...there's no need to shop for metal detecting equipment anywhere else. I know that I'll shop with Bart again.
 
Huh?
 

Attachments

  • b72.webp
    b72.webp
    48 KB · Views: 119
Ok...I give up. Bart ask me to leave positive feedback. I did and then I get negative feedback from forum members. This is one of the least welcoming forums that I've ever been on.
 
Last edited:
Skompier, don't give up. Your post makes perfect sense and I understood it just fine. Its good to hear about supporters of this site who have done a good job in taking care of customers.
 
I appreciate the POSITIVE reply. I thought my feedback was self-explanatory but I guess there are some who aren't smart enough to understand the obvious.

Skompier, don't give up. Your post makes perfect sense and I understood it just fine. Its good to hear about supporters of this site who have done a good job in taking care of customers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom