Single Cola and Double Cola makes Tripple Cola?

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went out the last two days to a hammered state park. Playing in the woods we can sometimes coax silver out of the ground. Yesterday I was able to coax a 1943 Merc but that was it.

I dig the aluminum bottle caps as they mask coins. Got a couple of wheaties that way.

7 houses, 11 wheats, a 1964 nickel and the dime were my only coin finds. A nice repeatable half dollar signal got me the Essex hub cap. Wish it was in better shape.

Yesterday the only bottle tops I got was the Coke, Pepsi and Double Cola. The rest were from today.

Fun but tiring hunts in the brush. Poking the small SEF coil around the small trees got the goods.

Upvote 12
The cap trifecta! 😂 Good job on the rest. 🙌

t_o.gif
Nice assortment of finds ScubaDetector (especially the Essex cap). Thanks for sharing...

Tuning up for the spring I see. I hope you have a productive and lucrative 2018 bud. Cheers

Never heard of Double Cola before, nice catch on the Merc.

Now we're metal detecting.:thumbsup:

Now we're metal detecting.:thumbsup:

LOL not really, being bored out of my mind till I get my boat in the water.

I did go to Florida for 10 days though. Dug up over 500 coins from the water and a bit of silver. Heading to Cancun in 15 days, maybe some gold will find its way into my scoop.

Nice woods hunt. What's the dates on the Wheaties?

Oldest is 1941. This isn't a very old site. Down a way we pulled coins from 1825 to 1890's. These woods have really been hammered.

You are the pop cap champion digger of the world,and the rest of your finds would make a great day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back