What's new

Site says my profile is "green member"

Wyomingmedic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've searched around and cannot figure out what that means.

WM
 
Means your new and havnt made many postings yet. welcome!
 
Hey from White Plains, New York! Take some Dramamine and just keep posting! :occasion14:
 
I guess I really am "Green" LOL.

I dunno why I didn't think of that.
 
Posting levels.webp
 
How many Diamond members are there ??
 
Diamond members??? Who knows but there has to be some/..
 
I think Jeff of Pa is the highest poster. He is everywhere :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom