What's new

Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

With snow about a week away, an alligator was found today roaming a country church yard here in Southern Michigan.
I drove by this site earlier on the way home and saw a few folks gawking at something about 100' off the road, in the yard. Just another deer road-kill I thought, and at the same time, "kinda looks long like a 'gator....no....", as I zipped on past.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2011/11/police_capture_six-foot_alliga.html
 
Re: Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

Kind of like a smaller version of the movie "Lake Placid"

HAHAHA

Mike
 
Re: Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

Alligator jerky anyone ????
 
Re: Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

lonesomebob said:
Alligator jerky anyone ????
Hi Bob - been out dirtfishing lately?
Like you said, some good eating there! You could fill your fffreeezer with gator, yum-yum
 
Re: Six-foot alligator found roaming a churchyard here in Michigan

They had video of a big one a couple weeks ago here in Ft Worth. They said that Ft Worth was the far NE edge of their territory. I guess not...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom