guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey  all  Went for a six hour spin today, weather  was  great ,  surf was  huge ,I  couldn't  get  in the  water. but all  all , it  was  good  day  . got some  stuff  , 2 cars , a heart stopper  in the  scoop  , turn out  to be  gold  plated  earring and  some clad.  , got  a  chance  to  play  with  the  CZ20 ,, GREAT  detector ,  simple  to  use , and  deep. 3 tones , low , med , high  , just  dig the  med  and  high ,  hh guzz1

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Glad you like the CZ20, nice finds too. That would be a nice piece if it wasn't plated, at least you got some gold. WTG Man :thumbsup:
Glenn

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Thanks  Glenn. I was thinking real gold  when I  first  saw  it .  Anyway  I  got  the  chance  to  really  get familiar with the  cz 20 today ,  that  was  my main objective . i  can see why  you  like  your  cz 21 so much,,Got a  good  sunburn today . And it was a beautiful day today at the  beach ,,I  wish  I  had  taken  some  pics. Finds  could  have  been better . I 'll get  em  next time ..  Guzz1

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you got out. I watched the weather down your way and saw the front coming in from the west. Looked like it would be a wave maker. You will make it to the water soon I am sure. Good luck. I know when you get some time with that machine in the water, it will pay off.

DaChief

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
hey homestake ,,,, Thanks for your Kind words . Digging in the sand is a lot easier for me than sodbusting . I got to take my hat off to you folks digging inland , its very hard work , I have tried it and I got frustrated very fast ,,and I always enjoy looking at the cool relics and old coins.. HH guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread