What's new

Slammed Back to Earth Twice in 24 Hours

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
First the Steelers ruin the Cowboys hope for 2008 and then the bank goes ahead and gives me 3 lowly 40%ers out of 6000 coins.
I am considering jumping off my doghouse and calling it quits.

Actually I have been asking Congress for a "Bailout" I am handling enough coins to be considered a small bank so who better deserves a bailout ?


Congrats to you Steeler Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim
 
Upvote 0
Well the cowboys don't really deserve to win :tongue3: But a guy sure does deserve more then 3 40%er's out of 6000...
 
That is a find percentage of .0005%.

The fun times searching for silver...PRICELESS

I'm sorry but whatever you do DO NOT go to that bank again or you may go postal on somebody the next time
 
Your too funny Papa......hang in there. Jumping off of the doghouse.....hilarious!!!! :D :D :D
 
Don't forget to put the mattress there for a soft landing. You had to know something bad was coming after all them 90% you just got out of a bag. I imagine you have a pretty good average so far this month. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom