What's new

Slaves of the Internet

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
We are putting ourselves in a cyberprison.We are being fired from our jobs,being watched,judged.All because of trying to be free and have fun on the net.But there are those that want to build a cyberprison for us.We are going to let it happen to us aren't we.We the people have no say so.We are drones being controlled more than anything on earth.Robots that conform to everything we are told to do,say and think.This makes me sick.Wait,don't say to much here or you may get fired or go to jail.Will the people now have to fight a civil cyberwar to free ourselves? I think so.Will we ever have cyberpeace? I hope so.Everywhere we go now the higher ups want to enslave us.This makes me sick.You people love it,don't you.No fight,no backbone,no thinking for yourself.I think it's time for you to google the phrase.Or just stay in your cyberprison,i don't care,if this is what you want to be,a slave to the internet.
 
slave to the grind ..good album
 
Who's this "we", you're talking about Kimosabe :icon_scratch:
 
Havent you ever read 1984? Or seen the movie on netflix?

Its not just the internet, like you mentioned... it is all aspects of our lives



This video just came out today on my subscriptions, this guy knows alot about the orwellian nightmare we currently are living in...

1984-was-not-supposed-to-be-an-instruction-manual2-1.webp
 
You liked that joke didn't you Spart. You know they had a big battle! The Lone ranger found out that Kimosabe meant piece of Sh it! Frank
 

Attachments

  • STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
    STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 110
Infowarrior, I can't hear the audio, my hearing is bad so I usually examine the image. He is sure into conspiracy theory check out the titles on all those books. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 111
SpiritRelic said:
We are putting ourselves in a cyberprison.We are being fired from our jobs,being watched,judged.All because of trying to be free and have fun on the net.But there are those that want to build a cyberprison for us.We are going to let it happen to us aren't we.We the people have no say so.We are drones being controlled more than anything on earth.Robots that conform to everything we are told to do,say and think.This makes me sick.Wait,don't say to much here or you may get fired or go to jail.Will the people now have to fight a civil cyberwar to free ourselves? I think so.Will we ever have cyberpeace? I hope so.Everywhere we go now the higher ups want to enslave us.This makes me sick.You people love it,don't you.No fight,no backbone,no thinking for yourself.I think it's time for you to google the phrase.Or just stay in your cyberprison,i don't care,if this is what you want to be,a slave to the internet.


I wanna be a Internet prison guard.
 
Frankn, These days theres a very fine line between theory and fact... Just cause the mainstream media says otherwise, doesnt make anything less true... Its more of a mental block for people to easily dismiss facts.

Peace
 
After the last election, I have lost faith in the ability of my fellow humans to understand what is really going on. They are to busy trying to remove there feet from the mess below. Frank
 

Attachments

  • Bull.webp
    Bull.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 108
Actually the title shouldnt be slaves to the internet ,but more like slaves to the TV and mainstream media.
 
Last edited:
.ComputerSlave_2DtransGIF.gif

Copy of tumblr_m7d1qj89kM1qgewkeo1_500.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom