What's new

Slim pickings, but...

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
December has not been all that great yet, but I have managed to find 4 rings so far. The best being a 9 gram gold ring. It tested for 18K but I wonder if it might be 22K since the band is so thin. The stone did not test positive for diamond.

A stainless steel crapper and an unknown little toe ring. Both not pictured.

The tungsten ring is kind of cool. It has a black ceramic inlay and retails for $296.00 on most sites.

Good luck out there and thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0478.webp
    IMG_0478.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0481.webp
    IMG_0481.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Cool .. Did you find them in the water or wetsand???
 
very nice :icon_thumright:



aussie
 
For some reason I like finding the TUNG!! They are always so shiny!! Good job on the gold. Ray
 
Terrific hunting, Tnt-K9; I love the style of the 18/?22 K ring !:hello2:

Lo
 
Nice GOLD! Every time that I dig a tungsten, titanium, or other assorted junk rings, I think to myself, that just a few years ago that the ring would have been silver or gold. Too bad so many people buy these new crap rings today.
 
I'd take those slim pickens....nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom