What's new

Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,834
Reaction score
76,273
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

I Love it !

"We.... clip a deer.....
Scoop it up & Have A Picnic"

 
Re: Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

Lmao!! The part about wearing flannel shirts with suspenders reminded me of The Red Green Show. Now I'll have to go watch Red for the rest of the day.
 
Re: Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

Just remember, if she doesnt find you handsome at least she can find you handy :laughing9:
 
Re: Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

Jeff you always are a breathe of fresh air with your posts . thank you .I needed that laugh!!!! Goldie
 
Re: Sloppy Secondz "the Official Pennsylvania song"

Great post. I'm from Pittsburgh and my wife is from Shamokin. Eastern PA is great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom