What's new

Slow day at the feedlot

welsbury

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while ago but went out and poked around at the feedlot and this is all I found. Was tickled to find the gamepiece though.A broken bone perferator and couple of broken arrows plus about three fragments for my efforts. Next time will be better hopefully.
 

Attachments

  • 10-19-17 feedlot.webp
    10-19-17 feedlot.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
My thoughts exactly, especially the top two pieces the way you've got tthem arranged there it looks like a miniature pocket knife ,ha-ha. Nice Finds!

Thanks for the connection Mark. Good Gawd, I'm slow some days.Har.
 
I would be pleased to find those. Is there some etching on the cylindrical piece, I am not familiar with those. HH

Maybe a little bit better pic of piece for Redbeardrelics.
 

Attachments

  • P1120397.webp
    P1120397.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 69
Looks like a good day with nice finds to me. The game piece is very neat.
 
Outstanding stone piece with the grooves. Ive never seen one like it before very interesting and the points are killer to
 
Outstanding stone piece with the grooves. Ive never seen one like it before very interesting and the points are killer to

Thanks for comment Rock but piece is actually made of bone or more probably antler.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom