What's new

Slow Day But Got Exercise

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken was in New Orleans today so I went north alone. Walked 31/2 miles in the water and got a lot of exercise but I did find a Tiffany Silver Ring, a Timex that took a licking but kept on ticking and a I Phone ( someone is not happy). Ran into several other water hunters but they were also having a slow day.
 

Attachments

  • Slow.webp
    Slow.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Hey, Les!

We both found the same Tiffany rings today...what a coincidence1 :hello2: ( check out my latest post if you get a minute)

Exactly the same...that's cool!


Did you have to clean any tarnish off of the ring? Mine was sooooooo tarnished and encrusted.

congrats on the very nice find

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
I like the Tiffany&co rings.Easy sell on e bay.Congrats my friend. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
give lorraine her ring back!!!! :laughing7:
 
Nice hunt Les. :icon_thumleft:

Good seeing you.
 
seeker41 said:
give lorraine her ring back!!!! :laughing7:

He will, Seeker41.....after I return his ring to him! :laughing7:
 
Les that isn't a slow day at all cause that ring is worth about $175 new!! congrats See you soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom