bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 11, 2013 #1 Lots a walkin. Little finding. Wet and dreary but better then the couch. One little quatzie and one tip. No skunk though. Attachments image-1849541337.webp 36.7 KB · Views: 122 Upvote 0
Lots a walkin. Little finding. Wet and dreary but better then the couch. One little quatzie and one tip. No skunk though.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2013 #2 Yes sir any day outside looking is better than a day inside. Glad you got out. Looks like the quartz is your friend
Yes sir any day outside looking is better than a day inside. Glad you got out. Looks like the quartz is your friend
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 11, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Kinda sick of quartz but I guess I gotta get used to it since I live in maryland.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2013 #4 I could see how that would happen. Kinda blah..huh? Good you got out!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 11, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Me too. Been hurtin.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2013 #6 Thats a nice quartz point. I havent found a whole point yet made from quartz.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 11, 2013 Thread Owner #7 Thanks rock. At least I got out. Wish it was more productive.