What's new

small charm

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't able to get a good close up so I did a crude drawing, Most of the
letters were ledgeable, some I wasn't sure. Not sure on the metal, thought
I was pulling another pulltab. Thanks for any help and for looking. DFW

DSCN0417.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0418.webp
    DSCN0418.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN0417.webp
    DSCN0417.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN0418.webp
    DSCN0418.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 203
Thanks guys. The figure on the back of mine looks to be holding something hanging
down instead of up with a cross. The front of the medal is exactly the same. were there
different versions?
 
Upvote 0
Dirt fishing Wolf said:
Thanks guys. The figure on the back of mine looks to be holding something hanging
down instead of up with a cross. The front of the medal is exactly the same. were there
different versions?
I think its the same medal just looks like something hanging down because its worn.
 

Attachments

  • medalsaintb1.webp
    medalsaintb1.webp
    108 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom