I caught that misspelling just as I hit the post button. I am thinking some kind of stone.ivan salis said:domed shaped things * only 1 "o"![]()
![]()
-- those look like they are used for tumbling (smoothing) items by placing them in a drum with them and tumbling the item -- most likely its some form of ceramic or stone like material.
Yea they look like tumbling media.ivan salis said:domed shaped things * only 1 "o"![]()
![]()
-- those look like they are used for tumbling (smoothing) items by placing them in a drum with them and tumbling the item -- most likely its some form of ceramic or stone like material.
bigcypresshunter said:Are they flourescent like the others? I hope its not too much of a problem for you to check, Beans. I asked baywalker the same question on the other thread but he hasnt responded either.
No rush. Its no big deal. 8) I was just curious if they are all flourescent. Thanks.Beans said:bigcypresshunter said:Are they flourescent like the others? I hope its not too much of a problem for you to check, Beans. I asked baywalker the same question on the other thread but he hasnt responded either.
Sorry about the delayed response. I will check and see.
bigcypresshunter said:Are they flourescent like the others? I hope its not too much of a problem for you to check, Beans. I asked baywalker the same question on the other thread but he hasnt responded either.
taz42o said:Its odd this post came back up, I was just thinking about it while looking at this other site.
I doubt this is what you have but I remember these cone shaped objects being discussed before and someone mentioned game pieces but no one knew what game.
I think most of these are tumbling media but i will post link to game piece anyway.
The game is called Senet.
http://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=1552&zpg=39895