small gold strike in the lane on tues. evening after work :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man was it hot today and the water temp in the lane was real warm. Got in a little over 2hrs. in the lane today

Ran into Spider, a new fellow, north bound, va beach ron , syfta john , but the first hunter I run into is one of the legends of va beach . Mr. Bobby Scott----------I have heard about his exploits for many many, but I have never had the pleasure until today. Nice meeting u bobby.

Some of his luck must have rubbed off, several feet away I snag this mood ring and 30mins or so later I snag this cool gold ladies band.------------va beach ron tells me he was looking for a ladies gold band and she was staying close by. From the way he described it--------------old Hollywood has found it---------------I called, but had to leave a message to see.

Fair amount of clad today and I did dig four older nickels------------not old old, but

Here is the spin

Good luck to everyone

I will revisit the surfgod on thur. after work again.

O811.jpg

O812.jpg

O813.jpg

O815.jpg

O816.jpg

O817.jpg

O81LOOT.jpg

O818.jpg

O81NUT.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice finds GD. I miss the companionship of other hunters as around here they don't come out till the sun come up.

Sandman

writing inside the ring is arabic

just located the owner 15mins. ago...................returning around 6pm tonight

Nice find; thanks for the photos.

Giving it back; it will all come back to
you.

have a good un....................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back