slwilliamssr
Jr. Member
Hello,
Ok I was Metal Detecting in my back yard. I got a strong hit and started digging, I got down about 5 or 6 inches and hit this small heart shaped pendent. It looks like at one time there was a small loop at the top where a chain would have been. It is about 1 1/8 inch wide and about 1 1/16 long. It is heavy for the size so I'm not sure if it is made of bronze or what. Any help here would be great.
Ok I was Metal Detecting in my back yard. I got a strong hit and started digging, I got down about 5 or 6 inches and hit this small heart shaped pendent. It looks like at one time there was a small loop at the top where a chain would have been. It is about 1 1/8 inch wide and about 1 1/16 long. It is heavy for the size so I'm not sure if it is made of bronze or what. Any help here would be great.








