What's new

Small Points

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The longest one is 1.5 in but most are under a inch. In there a couple of pottery disc (Game Pieces) in the frame to make it a nicer look. All are from the same time frame.
 

Attachments

  • SDC10464.webp
    SDC10464.webp
    307.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice frame. Are they all personal finds?

Not the pottery discs but the tiny points are. Going through my finds from the winter. I have found a disc or two though.
 
Rock, great looking tray. You know I love the Ft Ancient culture. I may have asked you this before, but do you find any Beads, Shell, Pottery, Bone, etc on the site where the Triangles comes from? Any site in my area that produces Triangles by the dozens always yields the other items I mentioned.
 
Rock, great looking tray. You know I love the Ft Ancient culture. I may have asked you this before, but do you find any Beads, Shell, Pottery, Bone, etc on the site where the Triangles comes from? Any site in my area that produces Triangles by the dozens always yields the other items I mentioned.

Well the bone wont hold up in our soil. Im sure there is beads but haven't found any yet. I do find tons of pottery mainly in the creek near the site. There is a section I call pottery point due to it. I have found some shell and pottery fragments in the field. I know the bottom of the frame isn't all points by the way. Couple of drills or perforators in that row. There is about 15 fields out there on some nice "Hills"
 
Nice arrow points, been bad to be on the receiving end of those.
 
Nice arrow points, been bad to be on the receiving end of those.

Yes true arrowheads. Must of been small arrows and a small bow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom