MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Apr 30, 2019 #1 I took a walk on the beach today and came across this little guy right on top. Not pretty, but it’s whole, though it is missing the needle tip. Upvote 0
I took a walk on the beach today and came across this little guy right on top. Not pretty, but it’s whole, though it is missing the needle tip.
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2019 #2 Good eye picking that out! Nice.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2019 #3 Nice finds , looks like the beaches I hunt here in MD ... so many different materials and colors