sneak
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2007
- Messages
- 263
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Tennessee
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Today on my lunch hour I went by a few banks to see if they had any halves. The first stop the teller said all she had was a few that was brought in this morning. I looked at her coin tray and saw some silver!
I said I would take them!
She counted out $9 and once I was in the truck I found 5 were 40%. Another bank had $6 and one of them was a black 40%. I got 3 rolls at one bank that were marked and a few more loose halves but no more silver. I guess 6 keepers out of approximately 100 coins is not too bad!
I said I would take them!
She counted out $9 and once I was in the truck I found 5 were 40%. Another bank had $6 and one of them was a black 40%. I got 3 rolls at one bank that were marked and a few more loose halves but no more silver. I guess 6 keepers out of approximately 100 coins is not too bad!
Upvote
0








