artyfacts Bronze Member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 1,183 Reaction score 1,355 Golden Thread 3 Location South Jersey 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2010 #1 Dug this small spoon today. I found three others without the handles attached, at the time I just wasn't sure if they where spoons or not. Were these spoons used to feed baby's or did they have another specific use? Attachments small spoon.webp 19.1 KB · Views: 205
Dug this small spoon today. I found three others without the handles attached, at the time I just wasn't sure if they where spoons or not. Were these spoons used to feed baby's or did they have another specific use?
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Jul 8, 2010 #2 Salt spoon, or other small condiment spoon Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2010 #3 yup http://www.google.com/images?q=salt...x-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi Upvote 0