What's new

Small victory

greel

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've been CRH the banks in my town for a few weeks now, getting about eighty 40%'ers and five

64 Kennedys. This is my first pre-64 half dollar. It came right out of a teller's tray. I felt like I hit the

lotto!


-greel
 

Attachments

  • WLH.webp
    WLH.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Sweet.

Those are beautiful coins... grats on your first.

Hope you start finding a lot more!

I'll never understand how the tellers don't realize what they have in their trays though... the coin is obviously different and it has a date on it that is over 60 years old... I guess I give people too much credit for realizing the value of old coinage...

~Dave
 
Nice score. Looks like one of the gold high-lighted ones :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Very snazzy! I love the early '1900's coin designs. WL halves are up there with SL quarters and Liberty dimes. AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom