What's new

Small WV point

reuellis

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
381
Reaction score
653
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It may be small, but at least it broke a long streak of pointless hunts!
 

Attachments

  • image-313339499.webp
    image-313339499.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
It may be small, but at least it broke a long streak of pointless hunts!



hey hey now in my mind you have found a true real arrow point........that is what size they were

the great big blades were not arrow points.....they were knife blades or atlatl dart or spear points.....your nice point is a true great arrowhead.....
....used for buffalo, elk, deer, rabbit, bear, etc

good find
 
good eye!I wish I could say the same for the streak I am on now.As a matter of fact I just walked in the door from getting skunked 'again'.Nice find!
 
That is a very good find:thumbsup:I have walked a many a mile and not found that much at all:BangHead:
 
Very good point!! I wish I could find more small points. Tony
 
good eye!I wish I could say the same for the streak I am on now.As a matter of fact I just walked in the door from getting skunked 'again'.Nice find!

I got skunked today to. :)
 
Nice little point you found.
 
Shoot, yeah! Good find.
 
Nice was it found in a creek?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom