Dad is spelt with a capital DRootMaster said:Big Congrats on your first trade token dad! The 26 is for your metal detecting age ;-) May you have the strength this weekend... we're going to tear it up!!!!
REALLY COOL TOKEN!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

You're right! My DAD is the best and deserves the dignified capitalization of his life title ;-)trikikiwi said:Dad is spelt with a capital D
- and cool find and let us hear about the 'tear up' guys
Mike

Sorry Tom,onamission said:Not what I ment at all......the salesman would contact the merchant and sell tokens to the merchant.......the merchant would assign whatever value they wanted 5cents....free drink.... free night in the bordello....whatever.
The merchant would then give these tokens to promote their value.... the banks had nothing to do with this at all.....sorry if I wasn't clear.....wow.... maybe I'm wrong......acording to my wife I am wrong quite often....
Tom