djabend Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 766 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location Cicero, NY Detector(s) used White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe Mar 20, 2010 #1 Not much but I spotted a silver rim in the tellers tray so I asked to see it. The teller said its just a Canadian, but I noticed the young Elizabeth on the front. A closer look : 1958, 80% silver, a keeper HH, Donny Upvote 0
Not much but I spotted a silver rim in the tellers tray so I asked to see it. The teller said its just a Canadian, but I noticed the young Elizabeth on the front. A closer look : 1958, 80% silver, a keeper HH, Donny
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Mar 20, 2010 #2 Nice, silver is always good.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Mar 20, 2010 #3 I love the Canadian silver! ffd
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2010 #4 Congrats, Hey it has been a long time. Darth Walker
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 20, 2010 #5