What's new

Snake bite leggins ???

RTR

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
8,197
Reaction score
32,494
Golden Thread
0
Location
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
***********
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This summer I'm headed into 'their' turf.What is a good set to buy (that dosen't cost a arm & leg)?
 
Rattler brand, have had a pair for a long time , trust me they work, get the hip style , there a bit warm in summer ,just a heads up. I cant remember where i got mine or how much , but they wasent bad.
 
This summer I'm headed into 'their' turf.What is a good set to buy (that dosen't cost a arm & leg)?

Cabela’s sells some heavy duty nylon chaps. Light weight easy to put on. Also various other options.
 
thanks guys:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom