aa battery said:
beeeeeeennn married to a snake fur 30 some ood years

Thats funny..
Mental Granny said:
Did I miss read I think you meant your wifes has been married to a ....... for how long now ? LOL!
You guys kill me..
RGINN said:
I check back ever so often. And still going, and going, and going... Went to Oklahoma last week but didn't get any snake pics. Didn't see any. We did have a young boy bit on the foot by a rattler over in Chatfield park in Denver this week though. He's OK. The first person to walk by gets the rattler's attention, the second one p*sses him off, and the third gets bit. Carry a walking stick and tap the ground when hiking, cause rattlers feel that vibration and move on. Maybe.
Yep still goin n goin hon..

I never expected this. I wonder if I have the longest goin thread?
Guys n gals I have a story for ya.
The peacocks have had babies, she laid eggs on the shed roof. We kept our eye on her making sure she was ok, only to find a rat snake 5ft long, a big buggar ( can I say that? lol) I got so mad when I saw a big bulge in his stomach, I saw 3 eggs missin out of 6..grrrrr.. I whipped him off the shed & got my machette n chopped his head clean off. LOL. I was so mad..Now i tell ya'll this is totally out of character for lil ole me..

I meant to get some snakeaway but forgot, like i forget most my shopping "sigh" anyways..
I killed 3 snakes in total over 3 days..all rat snakes.. I felt bad after but you know peacocks are really nice friendly/beautiful birds, so I felt justified..
Her eggs hatched we have 3 babies, so I put her & the babies in a big hanging cage, safe there from night critters, not to mention the (day birds) hawks..
Hopefully I'll be able to sort my camera out n post pics, they are so cute & they know me too..
I guess I did the right thing...
Here are a few of them..
Molly..
