worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That would be amazing to see.... Last late fall here in Tennessee I looked out the front window and saw 12-15 turkeys walking across the lawn. That happens all the time but this time there was a totally white one in the middle of the long line of them. Didn't have phone close or camera and yelled for girlfriend to come see. We watched it walk into the woods and we've never seen it again. I looked it up and their called "ghost turkeys" here. Very rare to survive to adulthood as this one had and it was NO spring yearling. Glad I got to see one.
Never saw an albino before,seen a black squirrel and named him blackie,feed him on a daily basis for almost a year,then I believe he ended up as a hawks dinner. For years I have worn my Nikon(on my third one now) as uniform of the day,have captured some incredible wild life photographs.

blackie after the peanut butter

1713474132159.jpeg

one of his cousins.

1713474242741.jpeg

Hawks scan this area knowing squirrels are here.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never saw an albino before,seen a black squirrel and named him blackie,feed him on a daily basis for almost a year,then I believe he ended up as a hawks dinner. For years I have worn my Nikon(on my third one now) as uniform of the day,have captured some incredible wild life photographs.

blackie after the peanut butter

View attachment 2144327

one of his cousins.

View attachment 2144328

Hawks scan this area knowing squirrels are here.
Good job..... I got to watch a hawk grab a snake one day right in front of me. Amazing to witness.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions