What's new

snide posters

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who do you most fear reading your post and making a snide comment on it :laughing7: You really have to love it when someone takes the time to nitpick, or rip apart your post :tongue3:

My vote goes to Dano :hello2:
 
I fear no one. ;D ;D


Well, maybe Felinepeachy. :D

:hello:
 
Hey...DANO...PLAY NICELY :laughing9:
 
It's OK Shaun, you gotta love Dano...

He once told me a story about how he used to mold clay figures from the stuff he found in the sandbox as a kid :laughing7:
 
I have no fear when I post. I only post things I can talk (BS) my way out of....

Best,
Scott
 
WARNING, Badger is in a serious mode. :P

I spend way way way too much time online. Mostly now I'm studying the latest video editors and posting on YouTube.

If you want to see comments that are nitpicky and contrary--post a video on YouTube. St. Peter would get slammed if he put one up! I always setup my videos so I can edit comments. Once the harassers learn this they pretty much leave you alone.

I figured this out a long time back. Some of these super nasty sorts (usually spell almost everything wrong, etc.) are kids. I know kids not 8 years old who live online. They're flunking school but they know how to manipulate things and persons online.

Anyone can join a forum or YouTube. Not all the trouble makers are kids though. Some are bored adults who just get a kick out of making others unhappy (misery loves company). Some are dangerous mentals so be careful about giving out your true identity (I never do). If I do business with anyone I have a mailing address I use that's not even where my house is located (a special P.O. Box). Be careful folks.
 
savant365 said:
Jeff of PA, he has the power to make things disappear around here.

:dontknow:

I Don't think I'm That bad am I ? :tongue3:

there are 2,594,405 posts here

I couldn't have made too many Disappear :coffee2:
 
Nah, Jeff is a good egg. He's removed a few of my threads over the years but I was being naughty. Now I'm a much better person thanks to Jeff of Pa.

2 1/2 MILLION HERE NOW!!!! :o

Now I'm ticked! Why the heck don't they all post on my threads? :dontknow:
 
jeff of pa said:
savant365 said:
Jeff of PA, he has the power to make things disappear around here.

:dontknow:

I Don't think I'm That bad am I ? :tongue3:

there are 2,594,405 here

I couldn't have made too many Disappear :coffee2:

Lol, no I guess you're ok most of the time :laughing7: With that many posts on here I hope you don't accidentally hit the print button...you would wipe out a small forest :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
It's OK Shaun, you gotta love Dano...

He once told me a story about how he used to mold clay figures from the stuff he found in the sandbox as a kid :laughing7:

Those cats have a lot to answer for!! >:(

I KNEW when i saw the title of this thread i was going to get ripped! :laughing9:
You all go on like i'm Tnets angel of death or something! :angel9:

I can be a royal pain in the a$$ sometimes, but you must admit, threads i argue on usually have the most views and comments! lol.
Don't blame me blame Shaun. I never moved from the "what is it" thread until he said "Hey dano, come help me with this fool on the "everything else" thread. So i did...and things just snowballed from there. He's avoided me ever since! :laughing9:
 
jeff of pa said:
savant365 said:
Jeff of PA, he has the power to make things disappear around here.

:dontknow:

I Don't think I'm That bad am I ? :tongue3:

there are 2,594,405 posts here

I couldn't have made too many Disappear :coffee2:

i think jeff is totally cool... maybe because he sides with me most of the time!! :)
::) except for when he takes down things that i type that are inappropriate..... WHICH IS LIKE... NEVER!!
:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :angel7: :angel7: :angel9:
:angel11: :angel12: :angel5: :angel5: what can i say... im a good kid!
 
Dano Sverige said:
spartacus53 said:
It's OK Shaun, you gotta love Dano...

He once told me a story about how he used to mold clay figures from the stuff he found in the sandbox as a kid :laughing7:

Those cats have a lot to answer for!! >:(

I KNEW when i saw the title of this thread i was going to get ripped! :laughing9:
You all go on like i'm Tnets angel of death or something! :angel9:

I can be a royal pain in the a$$ sometimes, but you must admit, threads i argue on usually have the most views and comments! lol.
Don't blame me blame Shaun. I never moved from the "what is it" thread until he said "Hey dano, come help me with this fool on the "everything else" thread. So i did...and things just snowballed from there. He's avoided me ever since! :laughing9:



How could I avoid you Dano :laughing7:

I thought it was when I pointed you in the direction of the politics forum that you escaped from your cage :laughing9:
 
Possibly mate..it's been a while and have caused chaos both there and here since.
 
spartacus53 said:
Who do you most fear reading your post and making a snide comment on it :laughing7: You really have to love it when someone takes the time to nitpick, or rip apart your post :tongue3:

My vote goes to Dano :hello2:

he must have pissed ya off and this is a way of getting back
grow up everyone
we all have such diverse feelings on every subject--just reply civil and 'maybe'--just maybe it will be fine LOL
 
Shaun, no OIRISHMAN that has made his pilgramage to the Blarny stone is to be held responsible.

Now Dano, having been ousted from Britland to pore suffering Blond Broad land, is not fully responsible for his occaisional slips, since he is easily distracted by well flung together Bikini fillers passing by.

sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
Actually Don it's worse here as many of them only fill the bottom bikini half! Gotta love countries where "topless" is legal eh? :headbang: :headbang:
 
Who you calling snide sucka? imagesCAAXTC6Y.webp
 
texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:
Actually Don it's worse here as many of them only fill the bottom bikini half! Gotta love countries where "topless" is legal eh? :headbang: :headbang:

Dano I thought you had Gun control.....you better watch out some of those puppies are loaded.

Yeahh TT, that's usually when they notice what i'm pac......nup, i won't go there, but ya left yourself wide open for a smutty reply! :laughing9: :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom