What's new

snow accumulating 4 to 6 inches

Another fine example of global warming. Good Luck. rockhound
 
just had a 30 Second Power Outage too :o
 
Jeff its raining really hard here and getting cold :o

Thats what it is gonna look like here in a few hours :laughing7:

As for detecting,my style yaaaaaaaaaay :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

No more ticks and vegetation out in them early colonial sites :wink:


Im out there soon :icon_thumleft:


Blaze
 
ok well i had to postpone the detecting for tomorrow
but i will still be going out and trying (dont worry terry i will stay out of the hot field)
 
Trick or Treat, my aS....
 
Snow?? is that the purty white stuff in the pictures? Down to 85 f here today, am wearig my down vest at the computer. Any spare cuties laying around TEx?

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
texastee2007 said:
How you folks holding up on the East coast? Looks like it's time to fill up the Propane tank...OUCH!! I hate doing that..it holds 500 gallons.

Mine holds 100

I'm at about 20 so I'm hoping for a Warm November.
 
With Saturday's snowfall being both heavy and wet, there were widespread reports of traffic accidents, fallen trees and branches and power outages.

As of 11:30 p.m., PPL reported that there were 6,050 customers in Schuylkill County without power. Wayne Township had 823 without power, West Penn Township had another 891 and West Brunswick Township had 652 to lead the way.

The highest number of PPL customers reported without power was at 4:45 p.m. with 14,549.

Yesterday was the Fiirst Time I Didn't loose Power with a storm
in awhile.

Only had 2 very short Blackouts.

First long enough for me to stand up & walk for the Power companies
Phone Number.

the second Long enough to shut the computer & Tv off
& force them to Restart
 
No Generator.

If the power goes Out I Can Cook, take a Bath,
& Stay warm. If it's at Night I Can sleep.
all without Power.

Even with a Generator the TV & Computer
won't get a signal if the Cable Companies
power Boosters are Down, So a Generator
would be almost a waste for Me.

Of course a Long outage may mean Running for Ice
for the Freezer again, But the Bags of Ice I Have in
should last 48 Hours.
 
It's melting today almost as quickly as it came down yesterday
 
The snow is just a memory today, 10/30, 1:57 pm MD/PA border to the east end. If Bad I have two choices. 1- move into the motorhome or 2 hook the motorhome gen to the house. The MH frig will run on LP and I keep the 40 Gal tank on the MH full. The Gen also runs on LP. If I had the bucks, I would have my SE slopeing roof covered with solor. Frank
 
P.B. and Dylan said:
It's melting today almost as quickly as it came down yesterday

Yep

48.1 Degrees at this Moment

99% of the trees are Green, Orange, Yellow,
Etc. again & Lifting back up. & only 2:16 PM

My Hunch I will be happy tomorrow at Noon is looking
better every Moment.
will still have snow on the ground I'm sure,
but will be Mostly Slush
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom