What's new

Snow storm is starting here Level 2

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well our first big snow storm for Northwest Ohio is finally here. Is is 15 degrees out snowing and blowing. Right now we have a level 2 outside. My daughter is at the nursing home and she has to pull a double shift if she is lucky she can leave in the morning. We have the grandkids and man are they full of it tonight. I just hope I can get out in the morning to go to work. My son took the truck so he could make it. I am tired of all this coldness. It has been below freezing for about a month now. Come on spring......Matt
 
mlayers said:
Well our first big snow storm for Northwest Ohio is finally here. Is is 15 degrees out snowing and blowing. Right now we have a level 2 outside. My daughter is at the nursing home and she has to pull a double shift if she is lucky she can leave in the morning. We have the grandkids and man are they full of it tonight. I just hope I can get out in the morning to go to work. My son took the truck so he could make it. I am tired of all this coldness. It has been below freezing for about a month now. Come on spring......Matt
mlayers,
stay warm and safe. and don't go out unless you really truely have to. I here ya on the Spring thing The cold thing is getting old. I used to love to go out ice fishing but not so much any more. Now I'de rather stay in a warm house with a hot cup of coffee.
drewan
 
We have had a few good snows so far this year(Nothing more than 5") but nothing but rain today so far down here by Marietta.

The kids are hoping it freezes tonight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom