What's new

Snow

greenleafbay

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone hunt in the snow in the midwest.
 
I'm in Mass. I hunt the plowed snow piles around the edges not on the pile. Snow too deep here to search fields.
 
I'm in Mass. I hunt the plowed snow piles around the edges not on the pile. Snow too deep here to search fields.
Here in michigan will be a wile till the snow melts and the ground thaws out
 
I haven't this year the snow is to deep, we haven't had winter like this in a very, very long time! I can't wait until it all melts and the ground thaws! Happy hunting.
 
Hey green leaf bay where in Michigan are you located?
 
Really no snow here in Nebraska to speak of but ground is frozen a good 12" down do only surface finds here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom