DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, just talked to a dealer that someone told me about and he gave me a deal for a brand new one for $459...This is great...wont be able to get it for awhile cuz my mom has to make payments but im gonna get it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Bobby S said:
Yep, just talked to a dealer that someone told me about and he gave me a deal for a brand new one for $459...This is great...wont be able to get it for awhile cuz my mom has to make payments but im gonna get it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All right, Bobby! Can't beat brand new, with a full warranty!

See there? Didn't I tell you to wait and see if something even better might come along? ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
way to go bobby! funny how things work out sometimes aint it! ;)

Dick from IA

Nov 21, 2005
Fort Dodge Iowa & Aransas Pass Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
You'll like your new X-Terra, Bobby. Just be patient and read and re-read your manual after every hunt or so. It's amazing how new information keeps jumping into that book ::)

As with most Minelabs, swing low and slow; you'll find the stuff, no doubt.

DFIU ;D

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby, I told you to go with the Minelab 50 and was hoping you'd be able to get a new one. If you have any questions, you have my email address.

HH,
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread